PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Monday 17 December 2007

Freaking out

FF says I ovulated on Day 9!

My stream of consciousness in reaction: It can't possibly be true. It's only a dashed line not a full one. It will change when my temp starts dipping tomorrow. I was sure that I wouldn't ovulate until this friday or saturday - that's when we've arranged for J to come down. It could be that I have a cold and my temp is slightly raised from that. It could be the ridiculous amounts of exercise I did on the weekend (4 min off my 4km run time!). It could be the PMS relief herbal supplement that my naturopath gave me to regulate my cycle. It can't possibly be true!

Going to see doctor tonight. Am nervous for some reason.

In other brighter news, our state government has announced that it's going to change a heap of laws mid next year to do with gay parenting. This will include full and immediate access to ART clinics, non-bio mums on birth certificates, full parental recognition.... YAY! So many people put so much hard work into this, so a big THANKYOU to all of them for the benefits that will improve our lives so much.

If we ever manage to get pregnant.

No comments: