PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Sunday 4 November 2007

:(

We were right. No joy this month.

But this time, I'm not crushed. We have a plan about what to do next. Keep tracking temps, make sure I am ovulating and exactly when. It may be just that we haven't had the timing right yet. I think I have finally come to the acceptance that this is not going to happen yesterday. But hopefully, eventually, we will succeed. And that's ok.

We're taking a break next month to concentrate on exams and observing everything, as well as getting my health and fitness on track and maybe seeing another, better doctor. If all goes right, we'll try again just before Christmas.


I didn't even need Cookie Cream Commotion! No need for a hug in a bowl (that pales in comparison to the hugs I get regularly from LB and Princess anyway, not to mention the kisses from LB...) I must be finally growing up.

No comments: