PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Thursday 7 February 2008

CD32

My period is due today. My last two cycles have been 32 days, the ones before all shorter.
I'm so damned nervous. Can't focus on anything, can't sit still, my stomach is churning.

Temps are still way higher than usual.

I'm think I'm going insane.

If AF hasn't showed up by tomorrow morning, we're going to test. At 5:30am, cos that's when we temp and we just can't wait any longer! It's killing me to wait until then. But I'm just so scared of getting a negative.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there.
hoping AF does not have the nerve to show up.

Lazyboo said...

Poor Clark is home alone and stressing.

I am "lucky" enough to be frantic at work and unable to dwell.

Its been a tough ride, but its looking good.

Bring on 5.30 tomorrow morning and a little pink line!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i'm crossing my fingers

Anonymous said...

holy criminy! i am logging straight away to your page tomorrow morning, so don't keep me hanging! sorry that's awfully selfish. you just do what you need to dear and i'll try to keep calm for you.

so excited! oxoxo