PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Friday 8 February 2008

Two pink lines


I think this really speaks for itself. 5.30 temp call, temp was still up. POAS produced the two coveted pink lines.

Even though quite exhausted, Clark and I have been lying awake since then, being periodically ecstatic and then hashing details such as when we can get to the doctors, when should we tell people.

Clark is now happily reading the pregnancy books that we acquired, and we are marvelling at the conflicted opinions of what to avoid and what's good for you...

We're having a baby! PBX is now Pre-BX.

8 comments:

R said...

OMG!! OMG!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I AM SO EXcITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Well there's no mistaking that one! Congratulations to you both.

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! So excited you are finally going to start getting fat with me!!! You're only 5 months behind so its about time!!

Anonymous said...

whoooo hoooo!!!
yay yay yay!!!
so glad to see those two lines for you!!!!

more exclamation points? why not?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations.
can't wait to read all about everything!

yay for 2008 babies!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT! Thats great news! October? I'm so excited that we get to do this together! I told you six was lucky.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! I seriously dashed to my computer this morning and came straight here to see the good news. Congratulations my dears. I am so. so. happy.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty impressive line! Congratulations.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Congrats! How exciting...