PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Friday 1 February 2008

So not fair.

So now my sister is pregnant again. Her daughter, who I am not allowed to see, is only 15 months old. And she's married to a thug. And she's not particularly happy about this new baby. My mother told me all of this, obviously, as she won't speak to me anymore for sticking up for my family.

The injustice is horrifying, and now I'm all depressed because more than likely, I'm not pregnant. And I'm sad that she's going to have another child that I'm not going to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life really sucks ass sometimes. That hurts and I'm sorry.

R said...

I'm so sorry. Life does suck sometimes :( It's just not fair!

Unknown said...

Sorry that the family relations are a bit strained.

Anonymous said...

that is sucky.

i am sending lots of luck your way for this being THE month.