PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Hurry up and wait

Phantom symptoms? Or the real deal?

- Tender, denser breasts
- Heartburn
- Periodic nausea
- Fatigue
- Vagueness
- Elevated temperature
- Spotting last week
- CD30 and no AF

Its all adding up to some good news, or some pretty extraordinary imaginary symptoms.

Chart is looking good. Temp has stayed high and has risen even higher this morning. No sign of a drop at this stage. And AF would be due today, tomorrow or Thursday. And no usual telltale temp drop.

So I'm actually feeling a little bit hopeful that Clark may actually be pregnant this time. Through the generalised cloud of despondency I'm finding myself in at the minute. Source unknown.

Sixth time lucky, perhaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEST test test! Please! Can I see the chart? I'm so f*cking excited I can't stand it. It's gotta be. It just has to. oxo