PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Tuesday 22 January 2008

One out of three

Mission accomplished. For last night anyway. And I woke up this morning with major ovulation pain so is looking good so far. Will probably inseminate again tonight (depending on OPKs) and definately tomorrow about lunch time. That's going to be an interesting one. J will be working so we'll go to the hospital where he works and do the deed in the car park! Now that would be an interesting conception story! :)

Am feeling very relaxed at the moment. Is lovely to just hang out with LB with no demands on our time. I like to be aimless (as she puts it). Crackers and lemonade and chocolate for breakfast in bed. But then I start to wonder about how the food I'm eating will impact on my fertility. But then I stop, and think that stressing is probably just making that worse....

Still not feeling very optimistic. Maybe just because I don't want to be disappointed again.

Tomorrow after we're finished with all the sperming up we're headed further south to a lovely BnB that we found last year. I love it there. Run by lovely lesbians, beautiful and isolated, amazing organic vegie food, the ultimate in decadent relaxation. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys! I'm so hopeful for you that this is IT!!! Enjoy the B&B - sounds lovely indeed!

Anonymous said...

Good luck you two!