PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Monday 21 January 2008

Weirdness and aimlessness

We're in location, and are waiting on J to call and arrange a meeting.

I hate this part! Its so awkward, and bizarre. He'll come over and we'll chat, awkwardly, although less so now that we know him a bit (after 5 tries, we should). Then we'll have to leave while he does his thing, then he'll have to leave while we do ours.

Its all just very yuck. Blech...

Clark has just bought some new lesbian parenting books, so she's busy reading, and I am trying to avoid having to watch Leyton Hewitt on the tv. Its people like him that contribute to me being ashamed to be Australian.

We've had a lazy day, just wandering around Sydney aimlessly. Well, we had two goals - to get some new Buffy comics (which we failed at as they seem to have completely run out of Season 8 number 8) and to go to the cinema to see Juno, which we did do. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, it was funny and insightful and a little quirky.

Its a weird feeling to have no fixed time commitments or constraints. I generally have to pack so much into my time that I rarely have time to be aimless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friends
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON