PBX = Potential Baby X = Weeny Beany

Saturday 5 January 2008

Stark White Circles

another BFN. We temped this morning, and my temp rose (which it has never done before at this stage in my cycle). Thinking that this was a good sign, along with all the other things going on, I thought that testing first thing in the morning might show something, anything. But no.

So I'm exhausted but can't sleep, my breasts are incredibly sore, i'm vague as hell, and i feel kind of tingly in my breasts and abdomen, my sense of smell (and maybe taste) are increased. All good signs. I feel like I could be pregnant. But all maybe just fabricated by my overactive imagination.

15DPO. Cycle Day 31. My cycle usually hovers around 30 days, but i have recorded a 32 and a 34 in the past.

I'm going to try to go back to sleep. Probably to dream about stark white circles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the BFN. I am holding out hope for you guys. My fingers and toes are crossed.